Ad Rotating.

Is Liam Payne Quitting One Direction?



Liam Payne Shoots Down Rumors For Quitting One Direction For Her Girlfriend


Liam Payne with her girlfriend Danielle Peazer.

Liam Payne wants his fans to know the only direction he's going is with his bandmates by his side. The One Direction heartthrob took to Twitter over the weekend the clear the air regarding rumors that he was planning on leaving the group.

According to The Daily Star, Liam said, "I can't stand being away from Danielle. If it's between the band and her, I'll choose her."

If quitting the band because of that seems far-fetched, get a load of what else the tab reported, as a source noted, "Liam feels he doesn't get the same status and respect as the big stars like Harry and Niall," noting he "sometimes even questions why he's in the band at all."Yeah, that doesn't seem right at all.

But, 1D fans should breathe a sigh of relief, because Payne's not going anywhere. "Thought I'd let you know this latest story is bulls---. I love you guys so much," he tweeted Sunday. "I love this band. they're my best mates. I ain't goin [no] werrr."


"We're... we're together now, and that's, I think, that's it. Yeah, it's like you'd be doing wrong," Niall Horan added. Malik was also steadfast in his dedication to the chart-topping group, adding, "No way. It's not even, like, a question. We'd just be like, 'No, I'm not doing it.''


"One Direction are currently on their Take Me Home tour, which has stops planned for all around the world before they come to the States in June. Their 3-D movie opens this August and they are already reportedly working on new music for a still unknown project.

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by GrapeTroop Enhanced by grapetroop.blogspot.com

Post a Comment