Ad Rotating.

Pitbull, King Khan grooves at IPL T20 Opening Ceremony 2013

Pitbull In IPL T20

The 'City of Joy' opened its heart to the cricket world as a glittering Bollywood-style opening ceremony featuring the likes of international singer Pitbull and Bollywood stars marked the beginning of the sixth edition of the Indian Premier League (IPL) Twenty20 cricket tournament in Kolkata on Tuesday.

Bollywood stars Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padkone and Katrina Kaif grooving to the desi moves, leaving the healthy turnout at the Salt Lake Stadium enthralled.

It reached a crescendo when the evening's biggest attraction of them all, Pitbull, took to the stage.

Youngsters in the audience crooned with Pitbull belting out hits like Hey Baby, Sexy and I know It and International Love swathed in a black tuxedo and glares.

The much-awaited show started with classical dancers serenading two giant lamps, and dancing in white, gold and red with diyas in hands. As more dancers joined in, Shah Rukh's voice boomed Tagore's "Where the mind is without fear" in the background.

West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee lit the lamp for the ceremony as Khan, also the co-owner for the Kolkata Knight Riders, team initiated the proceedings by reciting a poem by nobel laureate Rabindranath Tagore.

The 120,000 capacity football stadium transformed into a magical kaleidoscope of Rabindra Sangeet, Bollywood dance, songs and, above all, unfettered enthusiasm as the 2013 leg formally opened with all the nine team captains taking the ICC Spirit of Cricket Pledge, 'Play hard, play fair'.

Deepika Padukone Performing In Ipl T20.

Katrina Kaif In Ipl T20.
Indian singer Usha Uthup and Bollywood music director Bappi Lahiri kept the audiences enthralled with disco tracks Koi Yahan Nache Nache, Hari Om Hari and Rambha Ho.

Flying drummers, Chinese percussionists, fireworks were the some of the other attractions that were on offer for the event.

After that a collection of balloons rose slowly and smoothly into the hot air above to the sound of drums, music and the cheers of people, with a performer carrying the winner's trophy.

The 2013 edition of the IPL will be played from April 3 to May 26.

It will feature nine teams, and a total of 76 matches.

This will be the sixth season of the annual tournament.

Rajasthan Royals won the inaugural season, in 2008. The erstwhile Deccan Chargers won the title in 2009. Chennai Super Kings triumphed in 2010 and 2011, and Kolkata Knight Riders scaled the summit in 2012.

25 comments:

1. Keep on writing, great job!

My blog post: http://thafancam.com

ReplyDelete
  2. Hi to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from this website, and your views are pleasant in favor of new viewers.

Also visit my weblog: http://www.uactu.com

ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for any other informative site. Where else may just I
    am getting that kind of information written in such an ideal method?
    I have a venture that I am just now working on, and I've been on the look out for such info.

Also visit my blog ... solavei

ReplyDelete
  4. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article.

I'll make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I'll
    certainly comeback.

Feel free to visit my weblog - www.checkoutmyvideo.net

ReplyDelete
  5. Hi to all, as I am genuinely eager of reading this blog's post to be updated on a regular basis. It includes nice data.

Here is my site: Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble (Kim Viera Cover)

ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, for all time i used to check weblog posts
    here early in the daylight, since i like
    to find out more and more.

My site - http://www.sm.ef.dk/

ReplyDelete
  7. What a information of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable knowledge
    concerning unpredicted emotions.

Also visit my site: Kim Viera - I Knew You Were Trouble (Taylor Swift Cover)

ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is one of the most significant information for me.
    And i am glad reading your article. But want to remark on few general things, The
    site style is wonderful, the articles is really excellent : D.

Good job, cheers

Review my web site :: The web’s premiere DJ community

ReplyDelete
  9. Hey would you mind stating which blog platform you're working with? I'm
    planning to start my own blog soon but I'm having a hard time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.

P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!

My blog post solavei

ReplyDelete
  10. I'm very pleased to find this site. I need to to thank you for your time due to this wonderful read!! I definitely appreciated every bit of it and i also have you book marked to see new information in your site.

Also visit my web-site www.socsabai.com

ReplyDelete
  11. I blog quite often and I really thank you for your information.

The article has truly peaked my interest. I'm going to take a note of your website and keep checking for new information about once per week. I subscribed to your Feed as well.

my site - africasocial.org

ReplyDelete
  12. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I
    find this matter to be actually something that I think I would never understand.
    It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me.
    I'm looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!

Also visit my webpage - The web’s premiere DJ community

ReplyDelete
  13. My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
    But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on various
    websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform.
    I have heard fantastic things about blogengine.
    net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts into it?

Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

Here is my web site; solavei cell phone

ReplyDelete
  14. You should take part in a contest for one of the highest quality sites online.
    I am going to recommend this web site!

Here is my webpage ... solavei

ReplyDelete
  15. It's in point of fact a nice and helpful piece of information. I'm satisfied that you simply shared this
    helpful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this.
    Thanks for sharing.

Also visit my blog ... solavei

ReplyDelete
  16. When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now
    each time a comment is added I get four e-mails with
    the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
    Thanks a lot!

Here is my website :: http://rueslist.gracefriends.com/TomokoXTX

ReplyDelete
  17. Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it's truly informative. I'm going
    to watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Here is my site :: http://www.my-tsv1860.de

ReplyDelete
  18. Valuable info. Fortunate me I discovered your
    site unintentionally, and I'm surprised why this twist of fate didn't
    came about earlier! I bookmarked it.

Feel free to surf to my weblog :: ayiravysya.com

ReplyDelete
  19. Hi would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're utilizing? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different internet browsers and I
    must say this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you
    suggest a good hosting provider at a reasonable
    price? Cheers, I appreciate it!

Here is my website :: http://www.e-khodro.ir/index.php?do=/profile-19010/info/

ReplyDelete
  20. Appreciating the persistence you put into your blog and in depth information you provide.
    It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same outdated rehashed information.

Great read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS
    feeds to my Google account.

Look into my web site :: www.tchat-f.org

ReplyDelete
  21. Hi there, I think your site could be having browser compatibility problems.

When I take a look at your website in Safari, it looks fine however when opening
    in IE, it's got some overlapping issues. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Besides that, wonderful blog!

Have a look at my website :: todomilan

ReplyDelete
  22. This paragraph is really a pleasant one it assists new the web visitors, who are wishing for blogging.

My site barcelona

ReplyDelete
  23. Hi! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick
    shout out and say I really enjoy reading through your posts.
    Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same topics?
    Many thanks!

Here is my page: solavei

ReplyDelete