Ad Rotating.

Anne Hathaway In Spider Man 4 As Black Cat !!


 Oscar-winning actress Anne Hathaway had been set to star in Spider-man 4 before the project stalled, according to its director Sam Raimi.




In an interview with Vulture 'Sam Raimi' – whose latest movie Oz: The Great And Powerful is released this week – said that Hathaway had been in line to play Felicia Hardy,Codename 'Black Cat' – in his planned sequel.

And after seeing her portray Cat Woman, it's obvious that she would have DOMINATED the role!

Raimi expressed:

    "I didn't get to see Batman yet, because I've been working nonstop… but I hear she's great in it. I'm not surprised, because I loved what she was doing with the auditions for Spider-Man 4."

Raimi also revealed that Spider-Man 4 was eventually shelved after he expressed dissatisfaction with the project to producers Sony – saying that the decision was ‘amicable and undramatic’.












He shared:


    "It was simply that we had a deadline and I couldn't get the story to work on a level that I wanted it to work. I was very unhappy with Spider-Man 3, and I wanted to make Spider-Man 4 to end on a very high note, the best Spider-Man of them all. But I couldn't get the script together in time, due to my own failings, and I said to Sony, 'I don't want to make a movie that is less than great, so I think we shouldn't make this picture. Go ahead with your reboot, which you've been planning anyway.'"


Sony eventually went on to reboot the series, with The Amazing Spider-Man – which saw Andrew Garfield taking over where Tobey Maguire left off as the web-slinging superhero – released last summer.

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by GrapeTroop Enhanced by grapetroop.blogspot.com

Post a Comment