Ad Rotating.

Are Katy Perry and John Mayer Engaged ??


Rumors began circulating shortly after Valentine’s Day when Katy Perry, 28, was spotted wearing a heart-shaped, ruby ring on her ring finger, reports E! News.

"They aren't engaged and I wouldn't anticipate to see them engaged anytime soon," a friend as saying.

However, new reports are claiming that sparkler was in fact a 'commitment' ring given to Perry from Mayer as a Valentine's Day gift, while a friend added: "They aren't engaged and I wouldn't anticipate to see them engaged anytime soon."







"I don't feel like I'm in a celebrity relationship. For the first time in my life, I don't feel like I'm in a celebrity relationship, I really don't. I am not in a high-profile - I know it's high-profile, it's hard to explain. It doesn't feel that way to me - and great," Mayer, 35, said.



The country rocker has dated a number of high-profile starlets including Jennifer Aniston and Taylor Swift. Meanwhile, Katy Perry divorced comedian Russell Brand at the end of 2011.

Perry divorced comedian Russell Brand at the end of 2011.

She is currently working on her next studio album, the follow-up to her record-breaking album Teenage Dream.

We’ll see if there’s more to the story behind that ruby ring. After all it ain’t no diamond.

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by GrapeTroop Enhanced by grapetroop.blogspot.com

Post a Comment