Ad Rotating.

Celebrity tweets @OSCAR


 That's What the stars tweeted before/after the Oscars awards


Rihanna @rihanna : Jah Reign #Adele congrats on your first Oscar

 


 

 

 

 

 

 
 
Jennifer Lopez ‏@JLo : EVERYBODY SHHHH!!! I'm about to sob!! #Barbra #thequeen #myidol #oscars


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Harry Styles ‏@Harry_Styles :Jennifer Lawrence needs to win an Oscar tonight..




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taylor Swift ‏@taylorswift : Midnight cinnamon roll. I'd blame the jet lag but I'm not even sorry.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hugh Jackman @RealHughJackman :Jason helping me get ready for the big day. Very excited...thank you all for the overwhelming support!!

1 comment:

  1. Μy brotheг suggested I wοuld possibly liκe thіs blοg.

    He used to be totally right. Thіs ѕubmit tгuly made
    my ԁay. You саn not belіevе just how so muсh tіme
    Ι had spent for thiѕ infо! Тhank you!


    My websіtе: DiamondLinks.net

    ReplyDelete